Oil and Stone Delays

Suite-Kote who provides the oil for the roadwork is very concerned over bad weather and possible eco problems with the oil if we get any heavy rain. In the best interests of all we are re-scheduling until wed or Thursday of next week the 12 or 13 of July. This situation will also depend on their work load and getting the stone here on the road. Please watch the web site for any updates and if we have your email you will also receive info on that.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.